Blizzardbball

Project Vista?

9 posts in this topic

Project Vista is going to be a First Person Shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. I am currently working on the story and I will release it when its done. The map is going to be MASSIVE. It's will take a lot of time to get it to perfection. I'm looking for people to work on Graphics and Sound. If you would like to join my team and help out send me a message on Discord! 

will it run on windows vista

How realistic are we looking? For reference, Dying Light vs Dead Rising.

References to MW2? Eh.

If you need any graphics done, let me know what exactly needs done and I'll work on it.

On 2/1/2019 at 11:30 AM, Blizzardbball said:

Are yall still up for this idea? If so what engine do you guys think would be best?

i would vote UE4, though i would think twice about having yet another massive project ongoing at the same time as two other huge projects (infinity and blamite)

I think we should get a few more folks on the elaztek team before we start any project regardless of size or difficulty. Building games is a team job and right now we don't really have a team.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:44 AM, JTKreates said:

I think we should get a few more folks on the elaztek team before we start any project regardless of size or difficulty. Building games is a team job and right now we don't really have a team.

Well the thing is you have to have a project for people to work on, you can't bring people in and just be like "yea we're gonna do something once we get people".

Plus we already have a few projects in the works already, Project: Infinity, it's engine (Blamite), and Raven Runner. Granted, Raven Runner is mostly separate from the rest of Elaztek, and the other two are sort of reliant on each other, but I do agree that yeah we definitely need to get people involved.

Also I'm gonna fix Discord/forums integration now.